REGISTRATION OPEN FOR THE SPRING CLASSIC: MAY 25-26-27, 2018
Welcome back to Circuit Mont Tremblant
Circuit Mont Tremblant welcomes you and is now accepting applications for the 2018 Spring Classic.
The Spring Classic will be a three (3) day event (May 25-26-27) with an optional test day for interested competitors on (Thursday, May 24).
- GT Challenge (GT Sedans and Club Race Cars)
- Formula Libre 1 Open to all Formula 1600cc/Fit 1500cc race cars (tires open).
- Formula Libre 2 Open to all Formula Libre race cars and Sport Racers (tires open)
- Vintage Production and Sports Cars
- G70+/G90 Race Cars
Please note: Sport racers will compete in the category of Formula Libre 2. If the number of Formula Libre 2 entries received by the deadline is insufficient for a separate race:
- Formula cars entered in Formula Libre 2 will be combined with Formula Libre 1.
- Sport Racers entered in Formula Libre 2 will be combined with the GT Challenge.
Drivers who have not raced here in the past will be required to have a minimum of at least one (1) testing day evaluated by Circuit Mont Tremblant officials in order to be eligible for entry.
PADDOCK AND PARKING:
- Paddock space is limited. An area will be reserved in the paddock (P1) for each race car.
- The only vehicles allowed in (P1) will be the trailer and the tow vehicle provided the (tow vehicle) fits within your allotted space.
Every effort will be made to reduce the wait time accessing the (P1) paddock. New procedures and multiple access routes are planned for trailers based on size and/or series. Likewise, limits to the acceptable paddock space, awnings and/or tents size permitted for one & two car entrants will be established and enforced. Entrants with oversized awnings are encouraged and may be obliged to partner with other competitors in order to maximize their requested paddock space.
Entrants will not be permitted to extend their awning if it exceeds their allotted space. Read the attached rules and regulations to familiarize yourself.
(NEW) MOTORHOMES AND CAMPING
- (NEW) Motorhomes will be permitted in the (P1) Paddock for the Spring Classic only. Motorhomes / Toterhome are permitted in the paddock (P1) for a $ 200.00 fee provided it is the tow vehicle and registered in advance.
- General camping is permitted for Competitor motorhomes and/or campers in (P2) for a $ 100.00 fee (no services).
- Official Race Series Motorhome will be permitted in the (P1) Paddock provided it is registered in advance and at a fee of $ 500.00.
ENTRY FEES AND PROCEDURES:
Spring Classic Entry Fee: May 25-26-27, 2018 (Friday-Saturday-Sunday)
- $ 495.00 per driver/per category
Optional Test Day: May 24, 2018 (Thursday)
- $ 375.00 per competitor who enters and participates in the Spring Classic (no refund). As always, Test Day is free of charge for all Club Circuit Mont Tremblant members
You can sign up online at https://lecircuit.com/portfolios/spring/ or complete / return the application.
DEADLINE: Applications AND Payment must be received no later than May 18th, 2018 (5:00pm).
- NO applications will be accepted after May 18th, 2018 unless pre-authorized by Circuit Mont Tremblant and will be $ 595.00 per driver/per category. NO applications will be accepted at the track.
Additional details are included in the Supplementary Regulations.
Watch for updates or changes regarding this notice.
FUEL F1600CANADA MANDATORY:
ULTRAMAR SUPER SANS PLOMB 1757, ROUTE 117, Mont Tremblant, QC, J8E 2X9, 819-425-6737
Marcel Lafontaine president, 8193509750